Jayne Lee, Council President
PTA COUNCIL VIRTUAL FALL WORKSHOP
Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 7pm
Following a welcome by BCPS Superintendent Dr. Williams and a brief General Membership Meeting, there will be four training workshops:
Other Board Members and Committees
Register for ONE workshop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 9/29/21; please provide your school/PTA unit, name, and position.
Registrants will receive a Zoom meeting link before the meeting.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
The Latest Council Bulletins
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin May 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin March 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin January 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin November 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin May/June 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin March 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin January 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin November 2019 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2019 (PDF)
The Mission of the PTA is threefold:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children; and
- To assist parents in developing the skills needed to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Objectives of the PTA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.