Jayne Lee, Council President
PTA Council General Meeting &
Health & Safety Roundtable
Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 7pm
Health & Safety in the Time of COVID-19
Zoom Meeting link:
Our meetings are open to the public;
you don’t need to be a PTA member to attend!
Following a brief General Meeting,
our program will feature the following panel:
~ The current state of COVID in our community
Dr. Scott Krugman, Chair, BCPS School Health Council,
Vice Chair of Pediatrics, Sinai Hospital
~ BCPS COVID mitigation efforts
Deborah Somerville, Director, BCPS Office of Health Services
~ Student social-emotional health supports
Trish Mustipher, LCSW-C, Coordinator, BCPS Mental Health Services
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 1/26/22!
The Latest Council Bulletins
- PTA Council Bulletin January 2022 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin November 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin May 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin March 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin January 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin November 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin May/June 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin March 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin January 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin November 2019 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2019 (PDF)
Officer Contact Information
PTA Council needs contact information for all local unit officers!
Even if the same officers served last year, we need to confirm this year’s officers.
Please send contact information (name, address, phone, email) for President, VP, Secretary, and Treasurer to: email@example.com
The Mission of the PTA is threefold:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children; and
- To assist parents in developing the skills needed to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Objectives of the PTA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.