Learn all about the BCPTA Council, find out about the latest news and events, check our resource page, and give us feedback or suggestions. We want to make your experience here informative, yet as simple as possible. We look forward to working with you as one voice for every child!
Jayne Lee, Council President
Virtual PTA Council General Meeting, Elections, &
Monday, June 14, 2021 @ 7pm
Elections for PTA Council Board of Directors
Leadership Training for All Officers and Committee Chairs
The Latest Council Bulletins
- PTA Council Bulletin May 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin March 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin January 2021 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin November 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin May/June 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin March 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin January 2020 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin November 2019 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin September 2019 (PDF)
- PTA Council Bulletin May 2019 (PDF)
The Mission of the PTA is threefold:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children; and
- To assist parents in developing the skills needed to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Objectives of the PTA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Officer Contact Information
PTA Presidents: PTA Council needs contact information for all local unit officers! Please use the form below or send contact information (name, address, phone, email) for all of your PTA’s officers (President, VP, Secretary, Treasurer) to: email@example.com
Learn more about PTA by signing up to receive PTA e-Newsletters
National PTA publishes four monthly e-newsletters that reach a combined audience of more than 550,000 advocates for parents, teachers, and students.